Labels

Tuesday 25 July 2017

SMART

 SPECIFIC: - 
  • Define the goal as much as possible with no unclear language.
  • Who is involved, What do I want to accomplish. Where will it be done. Why am I doing this reason - purpose? Which constraints and/or requirements do I have.
 MEASURABLE: -
  • Can you track the progress and measure the outcome?
  • How much, how many, how will I know when my goal is accomplished.
ATTAINABLE: -
  • Is the goal reasonable enough to be accoumplished? How so?
  • Make sure the goal is not out or reach or below standard performence.
RELEVANT: -
  • Is the goal worthwhile and will it meet your needs?
  • Is each goal consistend with the other goals you have established and fits with your immediate and long term plans?
TIME BASED: -
  • Your objective should include a time limit.
  • It will establish a sense of urgency and prompt you to have better time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last day at Uki

Before Uki, I don’t know the fact that coding is like an ocean. Because I studied HTML and CSS only. I had some weaknesses like stage f...

Popular posts